[opendtv] Re: A Wii break

  • From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:06:02 -0400

No I bought this for $100. The folks who owned it paid $1800 six months ago.
I will use a board to fix another one same model. I bought a 50" Panasonic
from California for $500 over a year ago on Ebay. The description said
"fuzzy up close". It wasn't but UPS dropped it at least three times on three
different corners. That one had it's front glass broken in transit but the
plasma screen was OK which is very unusual.

This one had the plasma screen broken by a Wii controller that hit the front
glass, not breaking it, and breaking the inside plasma screen. Weird.

Bob Miller