[opendtv] A PCI card

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:19:37 -0400

The A PCI card we tested was from BBTI. I would reccommend it.

This from the company.

"
I think it is okay to notify the opendtv folks that card A is the
Technisat/BBTI card.We expect to call it the "AirStar-HD5000-PCI", but do not
yet have formal release on that name.

The SW monitor functions you observed not working will be addressed before we
ship production.

We expect to be shipping the card in mid-July, possibly a couple of weeks
sooner, but won't know the exact date until some time next week.

The card will shortly be available for retail sale from www.cyberestore.com and
http://mythic.tv/. OEMs, VARs and System Integrators can contact BBTI directly
at sales@xxxxxxx or by calling 518-827-8502. "

Bob Miller