[opendtv] Re: 7" ATSC TV

  • From: "Dale Kelly" <dalekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 14:04:26 -0700

I agree with you completely but would like to respond to your final
paragraph regarding the responsibility for the OTA viewing decline. As you
say, this decline is long term and multifaceted and many factors are
responsible. My comments were more about events of DTV era. The CE and
Consumer electronic Sales industries have been the major players in steering
this recent, and possibly final decline, though others are involved,
including at least one TV network.