[opendtv] Re: 6 month job

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 13:02:59 -0800

I don't associate with fools. You'd be the only one who'd not get a W2 as I don't think your be worth my time. Any other posts about this should be taken off the list now.

*Larry Bloomfield, KA6UTC*
1980 25th St.
Florence, OR 97439
(541) 902-2424 (everything number)
*www.Tech-Notes.TV <http://www.Tech-Notes.TV>*
See you on the Taste of NAB Road Show

John Willkie wrote:

Larry;

But, I suspect that fools are welcome, and people who don't expect w2 forms.

You can't afford Willkie.