[opendtv] Re: 6 MHz of data

  • From: Instansiation <instansiation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:47:44 -0700

I have not seen 4:3 TV set in at least 4 years - in not a single home - only in
thrift stores.  All cable and sat boxes will adjust image to fit sets.  There
is no NTSC OTA (high power), and 8vsb OTA does not work in any town, suburb or
rural area I have lived in, so everyone uses cable or sat, so what universe of
TVs remain that need 4:3?  None that matter to ratings at least.

Stephen Long

Stephen Long
Sent from my iPhone