[opendtv] Re: 5th-generation test

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 12:55:29 -0400

Agree with Mark. I would say 4th gen plus. This unit allows upgrades so
I will work with this company tonight to see if they have any tweaks
they can perform. Still very optimistic on this unit. LG is working with
them so no reason that we can't get it to work as well as the first. And
they seem interested in making it work.

Bob Miller