[opendtv] Re: 5th generation Test

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:53:08 -0500

Kon Wilms wrote:

>>Maybe they are keeping this as an ace in the hole for some reason.
>

> Who is 'they'?

Kon -

Take your pick.  Since the only active parties I mentioned in my post
were the broadcasters I suppose it might be likely I was referring to
'them', with the idea that eventually 'they' might do as I suggested,
and further stall analog darkness or bargain for multi-must-carry.

But alternatively of course 'they' could refer to the space aliens who
will proceed to control and then eat our brains once OTA analog goes
dark and we then all take off our tinfoil hats.

I'm not telling.  ;-)

- Tom