[opendtv] Re: 5th generation Test

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 18:15:51 -0500

MSTV/NAB would not accept any of the COFDM receivers we had or could get
our hands on at the time. Specifically Victor Tawil as I remember. He
said that they had all the receivers and co-operation they needed. Calls
during the testing asking if I could help or participate or witness were
all turned away.

Bob Miller