[opendtv] Re: 4KTV at CES

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:59:00 +0000

But the "wireless" speakers still need power.  Especially the sub.  What would
Thomas Edison or Nikola Tesla have done?
----

Tom McMahon
The Del Rey Consultancy
+1-310-717-7208 Mobile
TLM@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW.DelRey.Com

From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:33:11
To: OpenDTV<opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [opendtv] Re: 4KTV at CES

We are at a point where that CE device will only need one wire dangling down
the wall - power.  But if you are building out a room it is easy to place a
recessed outlet.  Failing that a bit of sheetrock work and bingo.  Or maybe on
of those surface mount decorator cable hiders.  I have one for my kitchen A/V
system.
----

Tom McMahon
The Del Rey Consultancy