[opendtv] Re: 4KTV at CES

  • From: "Tom McMahon" <tlm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "OpenDTV" <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:33:11 +0000

We are at a point where that CE device will only need one wire dangling down
the wall - power.  But if you are building out a room it is easy to place a
recessed outlet.  Failing that a bit of sheetrock work and bingo.  Or maybe on
of those surface mount decorator cable hiders.  I have one for my kitchen A/V
system.
----

Tom McMahon
The Del Rey Consultancy