[opendtv] 20060221 Twang's Tuesday Tribune

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 23:32:50 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

     Here are some very efficient (low-administrative-cost) relief
organizations (all have four-star ratings from CharityNavigator.org):
<http://www.americares.org/>
<http://www.redcross.org/donate/donate.html>
<http://www.directrelief.org/index.html>
<http://www.hopeww.org/>
<http://www.mercycorps.org/splash/>
     Americans may also call the Red Cross at 800 HELP NOW (800 435-7669).