[opendtv] Re: 20050627 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 10:58:36 -0700

kind of a dumb question, although Mr. Fritz is engaging in hyperbole.

By not carrying programming aired -- not necessarily produced by -- a local
station, the cable company is denying cable customers local programming.

Now, you follow that up with a modulation whine.  I noticed subsequently
that you were an official commenter in the LPTV DTV proceeding, Bob.  That
means YOU ARE PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT HAVING COFDM PERMISSIBLE IN THE
U.S.A.

YOU.

PERSONALLY.