[opendtv] Re: 20050627 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 11:34:50 -0400

This conspiracy theory suggest that the broadcasters are a cohesive
group, infinitely wise, operate in a 20 year planning cycle  and know
the future. You may be right.

And here I thought all along that they were fractious nitwits who didn't
have a clue as to their own best interest.

Of course the only thing they really have to be concerned about is what
power they still weld in Congress.

Bob Miller