[opendtv] Re: 20050627 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: Bob Miller <bob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:19:06 -0400

And no, Sinclair is not impartial, they are a business. You can't get
more partial than that unless you are Republican and I think that
Sinclair is also Republican.

Bob Miller

BTW I voted for Bush Senior both times and Ronald both times but am a
registered Democrat (required in NYC) like our mayor Bloomberg, consider
myself independent and can't stand our current Cowboy in Chief.