[opendtv] Re: 20040608 Twang's Tuesday Tribune (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:13:48 -0700

So, you're in favor of the opposite?  Less unique programming, all confined
to a single virtual channel?

Do you think the networks should confine their public interest programming
to a single virtual channel, and only carry presidential addresses when the
(perceived ahead of time) "news value" is more important than (to put it
mildly) "displeasing regular viewers?"

Or are you just wailing?

John Willkie

P.S.  My vote is for wailing.