[opendtv] 2 day VSB Seminar

  • From: Larry Bloomfield <Larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Open DTV <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TV-tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:33:30 -0800

Hi all:

With only 394 days before the full power TV station analog cutoff, many still don't have the training available in VSB technology to meet the challenge. Eugene's SBE Chapter 76 is working with Gary Sgrignoli to have his VSB Combo seminar come to Eugene on March 14 &15, 2008 (Friday & Saturday). We are trying to find out if you have any folks who would like to attend.

The location will be at KLSR-TV. Details will soon be posted on our website: http://www.sbe76.org/EducationalOpportunities.html <http://www.SBE76.org>. The tentative registration fee will be $65.00 and we are still looking for corporate sponsors to help defray the costs of bring Gary here to conduct the classes. Help in this area would be appreciated. I will also try to get a discount rate at one of our local hotel/motels.

Since Chapter 76 is hosting this event, any checks should be made out to SBE Chapter 76. Gary suggests a Pre-registration date of Friday, March 7th. The contact person for this event is myself, Larry Bloomfield and Gary, of course. I will also take care of registrations.

Anyone with an interest is more than welcome to attend.

Please pass this on to ANYONE you think might be interested.
--

* Larry Bloomfield*, *KA6UTC*

1980 25th St., Florence, OR 97439

(541) 902-2424 -- Everything