[opendtv] Re: 050615 Wolfsson's Wednesday Words (Mark's Monday Memo)

  • From: dgrimes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:26:29 -0700

"I practically fell off my chair laughing when I read
this." -Bert

"The CEA had a legitimate argument." -Craig

I believe that the CEA had a legitimate proposal in the interest of the
consumers, the manufacturers, and the FCC's quest.  I think it is
unreasonable that the FCC would take a reasonable proposition that
obviously had two parts and only accept the one.  This is not good politics
and drives a bigger wedge between all the parties.  These kinds of major
transitions could go so much smoother if folks could be a little more
reasonable.

Dan Grimes