[opendemocracy] Re: Projectplan

  • From: Mikael Sand <msand@xxxxxx>
  • To: Karl Rönnholm <karl.ronnholm@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:57:50 +0300

Hello

Okay, good. Thursday would fit better for me. I have a lecture at 10:15 in ICT, but it's okay even if it takes awhile longer. Is it enough if I come or should the entire team be there?

Cheers
Mikael

On 3.10.2011 14:12, Karl Rönnholm wrote:
Hello,
I'll be happy to mentor you! I do not need to be on the mailing list,
just send a copy to me when needed.
My role as a mentor is mainly to make sure that you are making progress.
In other words to be there for you if you get stuck.
When can we meet?
Thursday 6.10 at 10
Friday 7.10 at 8.30
Best regards,
Karl

On 30.9.2011 18:55, Mikael Sand wrote:
Hello!

This is the plan we promised to make today. We already put it on the
project course site. It's possible to update when we want. All of you,
please give feedback, comments thoughts or comedy. Ann-Marie and
Fredrik, can you do the Quality Assurance plan part? Anup and Sushil,
can you try to elaborate a bit more on the design and implementation
part? Were not really sure what is expected here at this stage.

Karl, could you explain that to us? Btw, do you want to be added to
the opendemocracy mailinglist? Also, mentor us!

//Mikael