[opendemocracy] Re: Opendemocracy.fi

  • From: Mikael Sand <msand@xxxxxx>
  • To: opendemocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:15:32 +0300

Hello

Monday morning fits me well, Tuesday I'm busy. I don't know about the rest of the team, but I think it might be enough that the two of us, and anyone who can, meet.

Cheers
Mikael

On 25.10.2011 20:01, Hannu Nurmi wrote:
Hi,

I've now glanced the documents on your website. Sure, I'd be
happy to discuss the system with you. How about Monday or
Tuesday (Oct 31st or Nov 1st) at 10.00 in my office (T17 on
UTU campus map) ? If these times are not suitable, please suggest
another time and/or place and I'll see what I can do.

Cheers,

Hannu Nurmi

P.S. I don't know whether I have anything new to say on this, but
perhaps I could point you to some other people who might  be more
useful to you.