[opendemocracy] Fwd: Startup Journey Application - Phase 2

  • From: Mikael Sand <msand@xxxxxx>
  • To: opendemocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:13:50 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Startup Journey Application - Phase 2
Date:   Mon, 8 Apr 2013 19:26:58 +0300
From:   Toni / Boost Turku <toni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC:     Robert Lang <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings from the Startup Journey organizing team!

*Your team was selected to be among the group of the most promising ones to advance forward in our application process. /Congratulations!/*

Next we have two tasks for you:

*_Task number one:_*

We are highly interested in your execution capabilities. For this reason please send us a portfolio of every member in your team.

The portfolio might consist of projects done in a corporation, startup related projects, School projects, personal hobby projects and so forth. Share the published projects (url) / Github profile / Online portfolio / etc.

Send anything and everything related which shows your capabilities in executing the current idea during the summer.

*Please send only one portfolio message per team* which will include all the portfolios of your members. Send them to toni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:toni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> & robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (The portfolio does not need to be in a certain form or look fancy. We just want to see what you have done and can do.)

*_Task number two:_*
*
*
All the teams will be interviewed to determine more thoroughly your motivation, capabilities and suitability to the program. *Please select one time slot from the links below* best suiting for your team. We assume that the whole team will be present in the meeting. If presence of all the team members is not humanly possible please reply to this message about it and let's work it out.

*Wednesday April 17th:*
http://ohours.org/officehours/34256

*Thursday April 18th:*
http://ohours.org/officehours/34255

*Both of the tasks need to be competed no later than 12th of April 2PM. *The sooner you send your portfolio files the better.

The final teams accepted to the program will be announced latest on 21st of April.

Looking forward hearing from you!

Cheers,

Toni Perämäki & Robert Lang
Organizers @ Boost Startup Journey