[opendemocracy] Fwd: Re: [MG] Fw: Démocratie Directe. Projet Important.

  • From: Mikael Sand <msand@xxxxxx>
  • To: opendemocracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 01:15:33 +0300

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [MG] Fw: Démocratie Directe. Projet Important.
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:48:54 +0200
From: Paul Nollen <paul.nollen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <cls@xxxxxxxx>, "Metagovernment Project" <start@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://heliosvoting.org/

Helios offers truly verifiable online elections.

We believe in democracy and we think verifiable elections are its
cornerstone. We believe democracy is important at every level, whether it's
your book club, parent-teacher association, student government, workers'
union, or state.

So we've made truly verifiable elections as easy as everything else on the
Web.

When you cast a vote with Helios, you get a smart tracker to track your vote all the way to the tally. No one knows how you voted, but you can track your
vote and everyone can check the tally. Our technology is fully open.

Paul