[openbook] Locking up

  • From: "wayne smith" <waynesoundsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 11:33:32 -0500

Hello

This is my first post to this list.  I recently upgraded to Openbook 8.  I
am using a machine with Windows 7 64bit.  I have experienced things that
never happened in previous versions.  When I try to close Openbook after
using it for whatever purpose I frequently have my computer lock up on me.
At other times it locks the computer in a "Switching" mode where I cannot
close any open applications or use them.  I can Tab or Alt-Tab through the
applications but they cannot be used or closed.  I notified FS about this
and they had no answer.  I hope someone does have some answers.

On another matter, I have found that, "buck Scan" is doing a worse job of
identifying bills than in version 7.  Has anyone had the same experience?

Thanks, in advance, for any help.

Wayne