[openbeosstorage] iso9660/cdrom checkins

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:06:40 -0800

Hi folks,

I've checked in a working iso9660 fs module and a mostly complete
(and working :), but messy cdrom session module.  I'm afraid I
haven't been able to work on things much the past couple of days, and
won't be able to do any more for at least a couple more.

The cdrom module should be working for most cds; I need to clean
things up quite a bit and handle a few special cases, though, before
it will be complete.  Ingo and Axel, I'll reply to your recent
postings as soon as I get a chance; sorry for the delay. :(

-Tyler