[openbeosstorage] Re: Progress Update

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:48:46 +0100 CET

Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So, it looks like I'm finally done with the cdrom modules, which
> leaves me with nothing to do (I even did some web page administrativa
> today, I must be out of work! :). How far along are the changes
> you're working on, Ingo=3F Unless you have any better suggestions, I
> guess I'll  start looking into what's still needed for the C++ API.

Nice!
Just a short question, now that I you've done all the hard work: will
the ISO-9660 fs module recognize the Joliet volume name as well=3F :-)

When the Devices API is done, we might think about doing a real GUI
partition module to see if the API provides enough possibilities for
what we want to achieve.

Adios...
   Axel.