[openbeosstorage] Re: ISO9660/cdrom progress

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:20:23 CET (+0100)

> It appears the the module emulator is not working quite right in
> instances where you have two (and probably more) modules of the same
> type. When testing the iso9660 fs module (alongside the bfs module),
> both modules are init'd and uninit'd initially when the list is
> created, but only the first one (bfs, in this case) is returned by
> read_next_module_name(), which then returns an error the second time
> it's called. I'll look into it more if I get sessions working.

Fixed. BTW, the module code was correct, but the code iterating through
the list wasn't. The buffer size parameter of read_next_module_name()
is an in/out parameter, and thus one has to set each before each call.

I will now start with some more changes:
* clean up the module emulation code
* incorporate module API changes, we discussed several days ago
(passing a session_info, passing a buffer for the module name,...)
* add a function returning the priority of a FS module

CU, Ingo