[openbeosstorage] ISO9660/cdrom progress

  • From: Tyler Dauwalder <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 11:43:20 -0800

Hello,

Thanks to some help from Marcus and Axel, I think I'm finally getting
close to wringing some session info out of my cdrom drive. :-) I also
have a nearly working ISO9660 fs module, and finishing it should be
fairly straightforward. I'll post more news when I have some.

It appears the the module emulator is not working quite right in
instances where you have two (and probably more) modules of the same
type. When testing the iso9660 fs module (alongside the bfs module),
both modules are init'd and uninit'd initially when the list is
created, but only the first one (bfs, in this case) is returned by
read_next_module_name(), which then returns an error the second time
it's called. I'll look into it more if I get sessions working.

-Tyler