[openbeosstorage] Re: DiskDevice API 2.x, Kernelland Draft -- Delay :-(

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 00:25:19 +0200 CEST

"Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry guys,
>
> I didn't manage to finish writing up my ideas for the kernelland. I
> won't have time tomorrow, so I won't be able to finish it before
> Tuesday. :-(

No problem at all - I won't have much time until Friday myself :-)

> I've already written sort of a rough outline which I'm going to
> refine
> while writing header files. If you're really idle and don't know what
> to do, I could post it tomorrow in the morning, so that you've
> something to think about and comment. Otherwise I would rather wait
> till it's done.

Then let's wait :)

> PS: Local BUG meeting tomorrow (Axel, you're of course welcome ;-). I
> hope, I won't be late at the IRC meeting.

I am afraid I won't make it to this meeting again! But thanks for the
invitation, and greetings to the hordes :-)
I hope I'll visit it one day, perhaps I'll have to search for a job in
Berlin once I am done with studying (although I would have preferred a
place with a sunny beach and a real ocean) ;-))

Adios...
   Axel.