[openbeosstorage] DiskDevice API 2.x, Kernelland Draft -- Delay :-(

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Storage Kit" <openbeosstorage@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 00:00:55 +0200 CEST

Sorry guys,

I didn't manage to finish writing up my ideas for the kernelland. I
won't have time tomorrow, so I won't be able to finish it before
Tuesday. :-(

I've already written sort of a rough outline which I'm going to refine
while writing header files. If you're really idle and don't know what
to do, I could post it tomorrow in the morning, so that you've
something to think about and comment. Otherwise I would rather wait
till it's done.

CU, Ingo

PS: Local BUG meeting tomorrow (Axel, you're of course welcome ;-). I
hope, I won't be late at the IRC meeting.