[openbeosnetteam] Re: test_mbuf???

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 17:22:24 CET (+0100)

> If no one of the actual coders has a (working) dual-CPU system, I'd
> be
> happy to give the code a go.
> As long as you tell me how to run it and what the code should output.
> I know my way around cvs and I know C and C++.

Just checkout the current repository under net=5Fkit/source/server and
say "make".
Then you should have a test=5Fmbuf executable in that directory.
You can run it, and it shouldn't crash or report any errors.
If it runs okay, you could change it to use more threads (I commit my
changed one to CVS, so you just have to change the THREADS definition).

Adios...
   Axel.