[openbeosnetteam]

  • From: "David Enderson" <DEnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:33:25 -0500

No, I haven't been using that.  I haven't been looking at any DHCP code.  I
have simply been reading the RFC and attempting to put it together from
scratch.  My plan has been to get a simple sample implementation working from
scratch so that I am forced to do my homework.  If then, we decide to use a
fully developed implementation by someone else, I will know much better what I
am doing during integration then if I tried to integrate a fully developed
client without having done my homework.

--David