[openbeosnetteam] Re: newos network stack is evolving

  • From: Erik Reid <reide@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:43:23 -0700

Quoth Kobi Lurie:

>check out this message: (from the newos changes mailing list)

<snip>

>looking at the files, we have here udp, icmp, arp ethernet ipv4..
>I wonder where he got to lately.. i think a closer relation will avoid
>duplicating code.

Definitely.. He's been making some serious tracks lately.  I talked to him
briefly about this, (he was wondering what 'we' thought.. :) and suggested that
we'll pick up wherever he leaves off, if he decides that he's to a point that
he's
happy with it..  And submit bug fixes and stuff, of course. :)

Anybody that's working on this end of the network stack should be working from
constantly-updated newos code, and should probably be on the newos changes list
as well.