[openbeosnetteam] Re: Team web page stat

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:45:59 +0200 (added by postmaster@wanadoo.fr)

> > BTW, any task volunter are welcome, too ;-)
>
> put me up on the GUI stuff will 'ya.. :)
>
> # robert

Great, a volunter!
For some ideas about this GUI, look at how Boneyard is
designed: one window, but one tab by boneyard add-on (/boot/beos/system
/add-ons/boneyard/*).
Seek the ML archives for some (ASCII !) mockups and discussions about
the expected features.
Sorry, it's all we have as specs. :-(

BTW, you're not in the contributors list!?
You don't have (yet?) a sourceforge account, right?
Would be more easier to commit into CVS if you do ;-)

-Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

What garlic is to salad, insanity is to art.