[openbeosnetteam] Re: Some admin stuff

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:39:03 +1100

> Milestone # - Priority (1-5, 1 = highest) - Ending Date - Description -
> Person in charge - Difficulty
> 1 - 1 - ASAP - Turning B header files into a dummy C program with empty
> pluggin functions (aka
> building empty cpp files :P) - Zenja - ?
> 2 - 2 - ASAP - Testing a lib build *and loading* based on the previous
> "dummy C program" -
> Zenja? - ?
        [Zenja Solaja]  OK.  I'll be busy this weekend ;-)  Lets start
rollin' rollin' rollin'...(Rawhide from Blues Brothers)

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.