[openbeosnetteam] Re: PPP API

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <Waldemar.Kornewald@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 18:21:50 +0200

> Hi,
> I just had some time and completed the draft PPP kernel API. There is only
> one comment, but the source should be understandable. It is mostly for the
> add-ons.
> All objects have a "K" prefix so that the names do not collide with the
> later userland API.
>
> You can download it here. Comments are welcome, of course.
> http://zeus.mpg.goe.net/~tuvok/obosppp/kpppapi.zip

These overwhelming responses tell me that: either my design total **** or it
is boring or nobody is here or maybe you are not interested. :)
This is only a small draft and it will change a little bit. I am not very
sure about the K prefix. I could be enough to add it to the header. There
are some classes missing. The encapsulators will become a new class. Should
I use the OpenTracker style? It looks so ugly. :) I like the BeOS style
(look at Application.h).
Should I continue? Nathan?
I will just code on...

Waldemar