[openbeosnetteam] Re: Network Drivers

  • From: Arjen Wiersma <beos@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:14:38 -0500

Quoting Philippe Houdoin <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>:

Philippe,

> Then, I have a good news for you: François Revol just port the 3c575 PCMCIA
> driver from Linux to BeOS. I'm in the process to test it myself and add the
> required net_server addon wrapping his kernel driver, as he don't write one
> because he's using only under BONE himself.

WOW... but thats great... when you are done I will pull it out of CVS, since I
don't have BONE... In the meantime I will look into porting the 3c59x driver...
but having some networking going would be great :)... right now I boot to
Linux, get files, reboot and use em... kinda bizar but it kinda works :)

> Welcome!

Thanks... hope to do some work that will be usefull :)

Regards,

Arjen