[openbeosnetteam] Network Drivers

  • From: beos@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:24:34 -0500

Hi all,

As I don't seems to be able to find an answer that suits me online, I figured I
would ask on the list :).

I am wondering where OBOS Network Drivers should be stored? Currently I find
drivers on bebits and the like, but shouldn't there also be an repository for
OBOS suitable drivers comming with the OS and thus be in the cvs tree? (I have
not dug through the tree that much at this moment)

As we are on the subject of drivers, I am wondering why the preflet for Network
only shows 2 drivers (NE2000 PCI and 3c506 ISA). I just edit the network config
file manually right now myself, but have not been able to set up networking
correctly yet, since I have a 3c575 PCMCIA card and thus are considering to
write my own driver for it and thus reach my first question :)..

Any info greatly appreciated,

Arjen Wiersma
Newbie OBOS enthusiast :)