[openbeosnetteam] Re: My personal project web page

  • From: "Brennan Cleveland" <warriorspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 08:28:31 -0600

Scott,

I think in regards to testing, it is beneficial to duplicate work, as
long as we share our results with each other.  However, if/when we
make changes to the code, we should consult with each other, and the
list (Waldemar is working on some of this as well) so we dont
duplicate effort there...

Brennan