[openbeosnetteam] Re: Moving stuff: half done.

  • From: "Ingo Weinhold" <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:57:27 CEST (+0200)

> > I will have a look at them in the later afternoon/evening.
>
> I added Jamfiles to include the libnet(api) libraries, but this
> showed many problems
> with include files that I can't fix. Especially types.h and ktypes.h
>
> I think we could include os/support/SupportDefs.h (needed for int32,
> etc.)
> which includes posix/sys/types.h

<SupportDefs.h> is included -- directly or indirectly, don't know.
Obviously <sys/types.h> has to be fixed. It includes <ktypes.h>, which
is private header and must not be included from a public one. I tried
to add the private kernel headers, but these rely on architecture
specific headers and, if those are added too, we get conflicting type
definitions for <SupportDefs.h> and <ktypes.h>.

> What do we do with private/kernel/ktypes.h and the arch/ktypes.h

???
Leave them alone?

> This needs to be cleaned up a little bit :)

Definitely.

BTW, I tried to write a Jamfile for the userland server, but it suffers
from the same problem. Sorry guys, until the header issues are solved,
I can't be of much help.

CU, Ingo