[openbeosnetteam] Moving stuff: half done.

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:12:20 +0200 (added by postmaster@wanadoo.fr)

I'm late for office, so I'll finish the move tonigh.
All Jamfiles added are untested yet.
What's moved so far:

a) the stack driver is now in /current/src/add-ons/kernel/drivers/net/
stack/*
b) the libnet code in /current/src/kits/net/libnet/*
c) the forgotten libnetapi code in /current/src/kits/net/libnetapi/*
d) the command line tools (arp, ping, etc) directories are now in /
current/src/apps/bin/*
e) the userland stack server is in /current/src/servers/net/*
f) the include files are dispatched between /current/headers/private/
net/* and
   /current/headers/posix/*. Maybe somes are still misplaced, will
check tomorrow.

What's NOT moved yet:
g) the network (kernel/userland) modules (ethernet, icmp, core, etc),
as
I don't have time right now to delete the misplaced ones in /current.
Tonight I will continue
h) The famous *etc* files

However, Ingo, if you can give a look at hacked Jamfiles in a)-f), I'll
monitor this ML at office, I can answer your question about what need
to be build and these kind of details.

-Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Every creature has within him the wild, uncontrollable urge to punt.