[openbeosnetteam] Re: Information about routes and interfaces for protocols

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:23:48 +0200 CEST

Oliver Tappe <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, I had noticed the handy notion of routes being reference counted
> in our
> stack. A good thing that, esp. since the comments in the BONE-headers
> for the
> related methods indicate a rather clumsy handling of routes in
> BONE...

Indeed. Even though I realized that the way I implemented it now won't
work correctly, especially when it comes to the net_route_info stuff. I
think we'll need another function to retrieve the route from a route
info, so that it can be correctly referenced as well.

> > At least that's what I thought about this matter, I hope you can
> > agree
> > a bit :-)
> Sure! I'll have a go at implementing is_local_address later (probably
> tomorrow).

Okay, great, it shouldn't be too hard either :-)

Bye,
   Axel.