[openbeosnetteam] Re: IRC meeting.

  • From: "David Reid" <dreid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:43:41 -0000

Also, it's worth noting that there is a plan to have a compatibility libray
so people can still use net_server calls...

The fact of the matter is that unless we move forward we may as well not
bother!  This way we move forward but give a nod to the past, which is
probably the best of both worlds.

david