[openbeosnetteam] Re: I want to work on porting RALink driver

  • From: Colin Günther <coling@xxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:24:15 +0200

Dhruwat Bhagat schrieb:
Hi, I have an RALink 2571 based Dlink DWA-110 usb wifi adapter. I want to know if someone has written or is in the process of writing or porting a driver for it. I would like to work on porting an existing driver from another operating system to Haiku. So I want to know anyone else has started working on this task because if not, then I would want to start working on this.
Cheers,
Dhruv aka unitedroad

Hi,
I'm working on writing a Wifi-Stack for Haiku which will also be compatible to the FreeBSD 7.1 WiFi-Stack. There is no code you could base your driver on, but if you have some question about FreeBSD specific WiFi topics, feel free to ask.

-colin