[openbeosnetteam] Re: Hey Philippe, Waldemar...

  • From: "Waldemar Kornewald" <Waldemar.Kornewald@xxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:23:43 +0100

Hi Brennan,
something misterious is happening here. One more week of this kind and we have
a full team running. :)
If you find enough time, could you please send a small report what could be
done successfully when using our netstack (ping, telnet, ftp, Net+)?
Unfortunately, I do not have a network anymore (what am I doing here then? ;),
thus I can only test PPP (which does not work...because of a bug in the
netstack, I hope ;).

Thank you and I wish to all of you a happy new year.

Waldemar

From: philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx
To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [openbeosnetteam] Re: Hey Philippe, Waldemar...