[openbeosnetteam] Re: Hellooo??

  • From: "Emmanuel Jacobs" <emmanuel.jacobs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 06:39:32 +0100

/me still lurking :) LoL.

One of my big personnal project has aborted so I re-booted my BeOS
partition and re-started programming BeOS in network related domains.
I'd like to buils a test environment based on E-Drive and begin to
play with DHCP (client and server side) (as well as with ARP, ICMP, IP
but those already exists in the OBOS' NetStack).
This is only a side implementation of my own in order for me to
experiment with what I can call my almost-first BeOS application :-)

Anyway, there will be time before I can have some valuable information
which could be re-used in the NetStack re-implementation.

Some time ago there was some mails exchanged on this list (Valentin,
Axel and Philippe) about the implementation of DHCP.
Any news about that ?

   CU,

        Emmanuel