[openbeosnetteam] Re: GUI task status

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <bonefish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:18:43 +0200 (MET DST)

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Philippe Houdoin wrote:

> > Oh. It compiles fine for me, but you can just "jam" in /current/src/
> > prefs/network directory. A "jam" at /current compile it fine,
> instead.
>
> It should be read as: [...] but you CAN'T just "jam" in /current/src/
> prefs/network directory.

You should be able to do this with the modified version of jam living in
`current/src/tools/jam' -- you need to build it yourself (with make or
jam).

The executable on DevCentral or BeBits is basically the original version
from the Perforce guys. With this one you always need to build from the
`current' directory. You can pass it the name of the target to be built on
the command line to only build that target and not the whole tree.

If there are any questions/problems, I'll be glad to help.

CU, Ingo