[openbeosnetteam] Re: FreeBSD *netperf* stack port summer project anyone?

  • From: "David Enderson" <DEnderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 16:16:29 -0500

Philippe,

I think that sounds like a really good idea.

How does this affect the work I'm doing on a DHCP client?  Does their
stack that you are proposing porting have one?

Let me be clear: I'm happy to continue working on the DHCP client I'm
working on, and I am just as happy to use theirs if they have one and it
is better.  I just want what is best for Haiku.

Just let me know what you want me to do.  I don't think I'll have time
to help with this port.

--David Enderson