[openbeosnetteam] Re: Fix for resolving host names

  • From: "Brennan Cleveland" <warriorspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:39:42 -0600

I'll volunteer to work on libnet.so.  I am testing anyway, and
finding the bugs involves digging in, as in this host name resolution
problem...

So, what is the conculsion to the immediate issue of fixing the
segmentation violations?  Do we want to do a quick fix for that
(either mine or Waldemars) or leave it as is until the whole of
libnet.so is cleaned up?  My vote is to put the short term fix in
now, so I and others can test the rest of the stack without having to
type in IP addresses :).

Thanks,

Brennan