[openbeosnetteam] Re: Fix for resolving host names

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:01:22 GMT

Ingo wrote:
> I believe -nostdlib is only used for libnet.so due to the clash with
> BeOS'
> libnet.so.

Yep.

> For all other libraries there shouldn't be a problem. So, for
> the time being I'd say, let's do as you suggest, i.e. use -nostdlib
> for
> libnet.so and link manually against the glueing code and libroot.

Or s/-nostdlib/-nodefaultlibs/ in our libnet.so Jamfile...
:-)

PS: I've just check-in this fix... and some bug fixes in userland stack
version, too.

- Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Idiot Box, n.:
        The part of the envelope that tells a person where to place the
stamp when they can't quite figure it out for themselves.
                -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets"