[openbeosnetteam] Branch merged, remaining issues

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Haiku Net-Team" <openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 15:28:06 +0200 CEST

Hi,

I've merged the branch now.
I preserved the PPP stuff (it wasn't part of the branch), but it's not
part of the build anymore.

I also moved the old compatibility libnet/libsocket/libbind stuff into
src/kits/network/old/. Since our new stack currently does not include
the R5 compatibility layer, we'll still need that some day not too far
away. I'll create a new ticket for this task, too.
Also, libnetapi.so is not part of the build right now.

Bye,
   Axel.