[openbeosnetteam] Re: All: warm welcome...

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 00:13:31 GMT

> > - Philippe "english's in bad shape" Houdoin.
> >
> I don't know why my email correction didn't get through to this list,
> I was sent by webmail and might have a wroing from address, doesn't
> this list have a moderator who can forward those?

Dunno, and that remind me I should looks into that issue, as I'm not
the ML moderator/owner.

> Well,
> it's Gigabit, with bit and not byte.

Arf. Sorry ;-)

Well, Gigabyte sounds even quicker, right?
What's wrong about some marketing mistake?!?
;-)

> Marcus
>
> ps: It's too late anyway, some newssite already picked it up.

Funny that none of them fix my mistake!

- Phil

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means
for going backwards.
                -- Aldous Huxley